I have a ticket opened. 21070300
I’ve worked through 5GStore and they have requested help from Peplink.
No response since 1:00pm CST Friday. Hoping to get some help here.
When the Max Adapter is plugged into the Surf it recognizes the device but just cycles between initializing and connecting. I updated the firmware on the Surf to 8.1.2 and that increased the awareness of the Surf. Meaning the Surf now reports signal strength with bars and shows “LTE”.
The “Details” button also now shows the name of the device and the network info from the SIM.
I noticed there was a beta firmware released. 8.1.3, so I tried upgrading to that but no change in results.
I should note the Max Adapter 5G connects fine connecting directly to the laptop via USB.