Surf On-The-Go WPA2-Enterprise Support?

I recently configured a Peplink Surf On-The-Go router and attempted to connect it to a WPA2-Enterprise secured wireless network. I couldn’t find specific documentation on all the fields that are available to be filled-in on the GUI interface, so I did my best. On the back-end RADIUS server I’m seeing authentication attempts coming from the device with username “Anonymous” rather than the configured username (“photobooth” in this case). Does this device truly support WPA2-Enterprise? If so, can you please provide more detailed documentation on this? We are using EAP-PEAP with MSCHAPv2 and NOT using certificates (EAP-TLS). I’m using Aruba Instant access points and Aruba ClearPass as the back-end RADIUS server.

Would you create a ticket here with the diagnostic report and refer this forum thread in the ticket? You can download the diagnostic report in “Misc” page.

Back to Swackhaps original question. The product sheet says its supported but I am unable to find any additional documentation on the extent of the support.

Does this device truly support WPA2-Enterprise? Can you please provide more detailed documentation on this?

Peplink Surf On-The-Go router (SOTG) WIFI WAN support the following Authentication method:

Peplink Surf On-The-Go router (SOTG) WIFI AP support the following Authentication method:

SOTG Admin Demo (Router Configuration Options)

Hard to tell from the pictures but is the WPA2 Enterprise support only inclusive of PEAP\MSCHAPv2 (Credential based authentication) or can certificates be pushed to the SOTG for EAP\TLS support?

SOTG support both the authentication methods.:slight_smile: