Surf on the go and verizon USB730L

Just got my brand new Verizon USB730L, I am wondering what version of firmware I need to make this work with a brand new surf-on-the-go?

Steve

Hi,

The Verizon USB730L is supported in modem support package 1022.
You can check your current modem support package via the web admin interface at ‘Status’.

Upgrading to the most recent firmware should give you the most recent modem support package.

1 Like

I downloaded version 1.0.30 (Build 1321) from the website, but that only upgraded the Modem Support package to 1019, do you have something else?

Send me a link

Thanks

It could be that the 1022 modem package is not yet available.

@Tim_S, can you verify when modem package 1022 will be available for the Surf on the Go?

1 Like

Have you tried the 730L device with the SOTG yet? If it is not working please open a support ticket with us:
https://contact.peplink.com/secure/create-support-ticket.html

1 Like

I’m having problems with 730L and I’ve opened a support ticket, I cannot find any info stating reliable connection or even help with this. It keeps rebooting the modem. I’ve tested the modem for hours on a mac and it didn’t drop a ping. It will not stay powered with the SOTG, need support and am waiting for someone to follow up on support ticket.

wait I see, 730L supported with 1022, I’ve updated FW, how do I update from 1019, I’m in a hotel about to deploy this in a broadcast truck - have you dropped support for the SOTG? Why is this not up to date with your products?!

I have responded here.

1 Like