Support Ticket 23051088

Can I get a response form the support team on Ticket 23051088 which has been open for over a week now? Not sure how this could not be a priority since my Max BRI Pro 5G has been limited to a paperweight.

Just to reiterate, I have NO connectivity and haven’t for over a week. Communication has been erratic at best through email. It’s time to get some 1:1 support or tell me where to send my router for a refund.

• Brian

@Brian, our team is working on the case and we have also notified the local certified partner (point of purchase) to contact you for further assistance.

1 Like

I was told almost a week ago that the partner was going to call me. Haven’t heard from them yet.

Hi Brian. What’s the issue? Anything we can help solve here?

1 Like

Yes you can, I need support for a Max BRI Pro 5G that’s been out of service for over a week. I can’t seem to get any consistent support from the Peplink team. Would love to work with someone 1:1 over the phone

Peplink support is ticket based and 1st line support is indirect provided through its partners. If you want a phone call then your Peplink partner / point of sale is the place to go.

In the meantime I’ll send you my email and I’ll see if I can help.

1 Like

Clearly I have not explained properly.
I have an open ticket (reference the title of this thread) but I am not getting any resolution or response for that matter.
I do NOT have a partner, so I am looking for direct manufacture warranty support.

Hi Brian, I have your phone number and will try giving you a call in a bit.

1 Like

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.

Great talking with you earlier Brian!

1 Like

Much appreciate your support today Tim. It’s amazing what can be accomplished in an hour troubleshooting call. I’m hopeful, due to your help, we got this to a point where the Peplink team can make a quick assessment and ultimate resolution.

Hey Tim just wondering if you have heard anything back from the Peplink support team? I provided them some updates last night but not sure if they looked at it or not.

Hi Brian,

Looks like there is a new comment for you in the ticket, please check it out.

-Zakk

1 Like

The last Help Desk email response I have received on the ticket was at 9:35am MT yesterday. I have provided two updates/responses since then.

Hi Brian,

If you login into the ticket portal and access the ticket you will see a response there.

to summarize the ticket, if you have installed the special firmware provided the fix should be permanent.

-Zakk

1 Like

Can you tell me where the ticket portal is? Looked under the support tab and all I see is how to generate a ticket not view my existing ticket. Been relying on the emails.

This is teh last update I received:
If the hotfix solves the identified issue, Engineering may provide a special maintenance firmware until the fix gets added to future releases.

I will check to see if the device reconnects today and update Engineering.

https://ticket.peplink.com/ticket-conversation/23051088

Sent you a message with a few of the last replies from Peplink here.

1 Like

Thanks and I also now see it on teh bottom of teh emails - seems like there should be a link from teh support page.

Adding to the confusion on this, is inconsistency of information. Doesn’t seem that I get an email every time there is a response. Furthermore the ticketing system doesn’t display the responses/updates in a chronological order - some new updates are on top and some on the bottom.

So, can I assume that this has a permanent fix now and I’m good to go? Anything else I need to be aware of?