Stop my public IP Address from changing

I am using a Peplink 700 load balancer, I have three ISP’s. My public ip address keeps changing and switching between my three ISP’s. How can I stop this to make it stable or stick to 1 public ip address only? Because I am using a program that always disconnected every time my peplink load balancer changes public ip address from the isp’s. Need your help guys!

Well, generally, the only way you can ensure your WAN address(es) do not change is to get static address(es), if available. Obviously, this is not a “Peplink issue.” However, the solution I’d recommend you consider would be the one I just posited in this thread – a FusionHub Solo. Essentially, spin up a Solo in the cloud, have your 700 make outbound connections to it and, if needed, direct inbound connections to the FusionHub.

1 Like

Rick’s way is the best. It will give you super levels of reliability and you can seamlessly failover between your 3 WANs.

Another quick (but less seamless) way to fix this is by using a priority outbound policy that makes sure your traffic is always sent via the same ISP WAN unless it is not available and then it will use the next one in the priority list.

I suspect your balance is currently just doing weighted load balancing which means your public IP can be varied.

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt response.

Thank you for your prompt response.