I appear to have a static route issue.
On the WAN side is an ISP connection with 5 public IPs, 22.214.171.124/29
ISP = 126.96.36.199
ISP connects to a 4 port unmanaged switch
I have two devices plugged into the 4 port unnamaged switch.
Cisco 871 = 188.8.131.52 on the WAN side and 10.10.10.1/24 on the LAN
Peplink Balance One = 184.108.40.206 on the WAN side and 10.10.10.2 on the LAN side
The Cisco and the Peplink each have one cable running from LAN to 24 port unmanaged switch.
The Cisco has a DMVPN and when I use 10.10.10.1 as my GW from my PC I can reach any subnet on my corporate network.
I prefer to use the Peplink for WAN redundancy and 4G LTE failover and it works fine unless I want to reach routes on my corporate network.
So, I added a static route of 10.0.0.0/8 in the Peplink LAN settings with a gateway of 10.10.10.1.
If I tracert from my PC (10.10.10.5) with gateway 10.10.10.2 to 10.20.20.20 my second hop is 220.127.116.11 out of my Peplink WAN instead of through my Cisco to my corporate network.