Starlink + Max BR1 Mini

Everything I’ve seen says plug an ethernet cable into the starlink adaptor and the Mini and boom!
I get fizzle, nothing.

Any help appreciated, I’m a noob

The Starlink Router actually shows the Mini in it’s device list, and the Mini has no IP

You have no ports configured for Ethernet WAN… looks like you might need to enable the licence or buy one depending on what options you got that unit with.

Once you resolve that you should see another option in the list of WAN connections on the dashboard to configure.

you’ll want the latest version of the firmware on the mini so the WAN port is activated. Before 8.3 there was a licence required to make the wan port work.

3 Likes

Have been using Starlink for several months in my RV. I have found that connecting the Starlink to the Peplink router via WiFi works very well & the setup & configuration is about as easy as one could expect.
My Starlink WiFi connection has been as reliable (maybe more so) than any of the cellular connections that are hardwired through the router.
Being in an RV & having to secure stuff when going down the road, the setup & take down of my LAN components can be a hassle. In some cases, running Ethernet cables is not worth the effort.
Good luck & safe travels.

Martin, you are the man!
Updated the firmware; click, click: Boom!

1 Like