Starlink Maritime and MAX HD4 - Speedfusion Connect

Hi guys,

I am running 2x Starlink flat dishes via MAX HD4 MBX (8.3.0 fw).
Connection is going from the dishy to Starlink PoE injector and from that injector to the HD4. After HD4 there is a connection to Kerio FW via multimode media converters (fibre). The problem I am facing is that I have significant packet lost (7-10%) when running it via HD4 and a lot less while running it directly to the FW (1-2%). I am thinking about Speedfusion but a bit stuck with the plans.
The boat is heavy traffic use, and 24/7 reliable internet connection is a must. Video conferences are on daily basis and so are the online games.
If I get the Speedfusion Connect Protect, the local SIM cards will fill in the Starlink packet losses and if I get the Connect 5G/LTE it is Peplink who is covering that?
What is the other advantage of Connect 5G/LTE? What is the potential problem I can face using Speedfusion on a boat that is moving a lot across the world?

What I would do is use outbound policies to route specific traffic over speedfusion connect protect.
You would have to look at the LTE data plans to decide if the cost meet your needs.
Speed fusion connect protect, or speedfusion (direct to your own datacenter) in general is design to minimize packet loss by spreading the packets across multiple wans.
How good would your LTE conenctions be, how far off shore would you be?

Hi Jonathan,
thanks for the reply. We are normally at the dock/anchor for 1-2 months and then moving places around the world. I was thinking to route Zoom/Teams/Whatsapp + Steam on outbound policy.