Starlink Integration to Balance 580X

Hello everyone,

We have a Pepwave Balance 580X with two Starlink Maritime connections. The release of FW 8.4.0 enables Starlink integration, providing benefits such as the ability to view event logs of the Starlink antenna from the Balance. However, it seems that this feature is not working with some of our other setups. What could be the reason for this issue?

Have you upgraded to 8.4.1?

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, The Balance has been updated to version 8.4.1. It displayed an option to activate Starlink on the WAN ports, but its only up to there, you would know when its fully integrated as it should display Starlink logo on the Balance dashboard Web interface and it should start displaying logs that are Starlink related.

[quote=“Damian_Brand, topic:45956”]
However, it seems that this feature is not working with some of our other setups.
[/quote] For your other setups are they also 580x? Did you have a mgmt ip definided on the wan?

Yes, all other setups are using Balance 580x. There were no management IPs defined on WAN.

Are there any firmware updates to apply to the starlink?
Beyond this PM me the s/n and or add my e-mail to the ic2 group [email protected] and I can take a look.

Please see the info here, it might help to activate the starlink for Peplink:

https://forum.peplink.com/t/configuration-of-the-new-starlink-gps-feature/65dc1d4e53b5102ea6a16296/6