- A multi-branch fitness company in Asia.
- Currently running 100/40M ethernet connection across the whole infrastructure.
- Relying on a single connection has proven unreliable, with connection dropouts.
- To create a reliable 100/40M ethernet line with LTE backup.
- Have the ability to Failover from ethernet to LTE line should there be any disruptions.
- Utilize VPN technology to transmit sensitive data back to the HQ such as point of sale or customer data.
- Balance 710 will be deployed at the HQ, supporting the connections of up to 300 PepVPN users.
- The Balance 30 Pro is a multi-WAN device perfect for mid-sized businesses. We will suggest deploying this at the branches.
- As bandwidth usage shouldn’t be too high, the default Hot Failover and PepVPN compatibility makes this device super versatile for their usage applications.
- InControl 2 to be introduced to simplify remote management of the Peplink endpoint devices. Bulk Configurator can be used to simultaneously push updates to the end points.