I have a small business that has me alternating between two home offices in Australia and Indonesia.
When I am in Indonesia I rely on Skype for communication with my customers (they call my Skype number); this has been proving difficult with incredibly poor connection quality and stability in the area i am living.
I have purchased the MOTG (load balancing enabled only) and am currently trialing it in my Australian home office with four USB 3g WAN connections. I am impressed with the results and will take it with me to Indonesia in December.
My question/s are as follows:
- Will purchasing and implementing the SpeedFusion firmware upgrade for my single MOTG, provide improvements to Skype connection stability and quality?
- Or does the SpeedFusion feature only work between two SpeedFusion enabled devices?
- If the latter is the case could I achieve the desired improvements by:
- installing a MOTG at the Australian office with a high speed wired broadband connection
- installing a MOTG at the Indonesian office with multiple 3g and wired connections.
- creating a SpeedFusion VPN link between the devices.
- somehow routing all Skype traffic through this link.
Thanks in advance.