speedfusion profiles/outbound policy/ospf interaction

i would like to know if ive missed something or if someone can help or point me in the right direction?

i have a setup; client, peplink, fusionhub, internet, everything is routed (no nat). The client has a public internet ip address. The peplink has 6 internet connections and in the speedfusion pool, I would like to make use of the profiles to route individual clients (ip) via different connections.

i have found that I can do this from the outbound policy of the physical peplink, and when checking the traffic flow, appears to work, when the traffic originates from the client. Any traffic originating from the internet follows the route defined in the fusionhub which always follows the first vpn profile.

in the fusionhub, theres no outbound policy or multiple ospf profiles to match the peplink/vpn profiles and this is now where i am stuck and asking for help? i realize i could work around this by bridging everything, is that my only option here?

how do you route or redirect from the fusionhub over the different speedfusion vpn profiles for routed subnets?

I believe this still unfortunately isn’t an option. The SpeedFusion Tunnels will create OSPF peerings over area 0.0.0.0 which is going to share all routes by default. Since you can’t choose the zone or modify settings either with tags you can’t control it for any traffic initiated from the FusionHub or devices upstream of the Fusion hub.

From the Client side any traffic initiated over a specific tunnel will have its return traffic come back over that same tunnel. The issue becomes that traffic initiated from the Fusion hub end first, that always follows the default profile.

1 Like