Speedfusion over ethernet

Good Morning,
Balance 20x with ethernet connection to AP1 which is hard wired to desktop computer. How do I enable speed fusion over ethernet? I think speed fusion cloud and what I want to do are two separate things???

Mike

Can you explain what you want to achieve using Speedfusion as that bit is not clear.

Soooooooo
I have wife’s remote work computer hardwired to the AP1 which is hardwired to the balance 20x on the other end of the RV. She needs speed fusion bonding and such. I set up the speed fusion cloud with sub tunnels for wan smoothing tcp ramp up and hot failover. Buuuuut since she is hardwired and not connected to the speed fusion cloud she does not see the benefits of any of the sub tunnels. Im running starlink and verizon cellular for the wan. There has to be a way to send her hardwired traffic thru the tunnels but Im not finding it.

You can use outbound policy on the balance to identify her by IP or mac address and send her via SFC. If IP, make sure you do a DHCP reservation for her device.

Ok so I use outbout policy with her Mac or IP and use the priority to send her traffic thru the tunnels. Wan smoothing first followed by tcp ramp up. Hot fail over is provided by default correct?