Speedfusion between different groups

is it possible to connect a HD4 in group A with Group B which has SpeedFusion Balance 380?

Yes it is.

1 Like

I found the issue, within an organization I can connect devices of different groups. I tried it with different organizations and that doesn’t work.

That is changing very soon. I have seen a demo where you can do speedfusion between organisations (with an extra layer of auith and permissions process to allow it). @Erik_deBie will know the status of it.

1 Like

It is possible to create Speedfusion tunnels between 2 devices since InControl version 2.6

E.g. Suppose device A and B are managed in organization A and B respectively.
Now you can create a PepVPN profile in organization A and B individually to connect them.
For example when creating a point-to-point Speedfusion profile in InControl2 you select the “Show advanced settings” option and then click a new “Add Device” button.
You will then see the following screen where you can select a device from an external organization.

3 Likes

useful! Dank voor de info

Hello @edwins,
We have recently been doing what both @MartinLangmaid & @Erik_deBie spoke about via InControl2. From our experience it works very well, we have been operating with a 128 random character generated Pre-shared Key with “A-z”, “a-z”, “0-9” & “!%@#” (that’ll be fun to guess).

Although we only had it up for a temporary link required between one of our clients organisation our our own company for some secure support & development of some of the customers systems, everything worked better than expected in that it was just like connecting two Balance routers together.

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

1 Like