- A company in the Middle East.
- One of the core players in the shipping and logistics industry serving customers in their local geographic location as well as partnerships to serve many regions of the world.
- The company consists of ~800 branches, with 25 being transfer centres.
- A central network management system to configure and manage all branches.
- Bandwidth bonding for combining ADSL + LTE connectivity for an undisrupted configuration.
- Reliable Cloud backup for sensitive and confidential data.
- Work with existing firewall setup.
- We would suggest Implementing Balance 20X with 2 year PrimeCare for each transfer centre. The Balance 20X is an excellent wireless SD-WAN router with built in FlexModule Mini, allowing for upgrades should the company need to expand into a second LTE connection.
- Add PrimeCare to include SpeedFusion, InControl 2 and Warranty for the ultimate configuration.
- Each Balance 20X will link to the FusionHub 1000 with 1 year Primecare extended warranty. This creates a virtual end point for combining all available bandwidths whilst maintaining a secure and unbreakable VPN.
- With InControl 2, everything can be centrally managed meaning less time spent on configuring router setups for every branch. Overall a much more efficient process, increasing productivity.
- The setup above works perfectly with existing firewall and switch infrastructures, just enhancing the overall effectiveness whilst staying securely connected.