Speed Fusion available, yet disabled

Hello,

I’ve been experiencing difficulties with my Peplink for about 6 days. I’ve been using 2 SIM cards; One from T-mobile that was purchased through Mobile RV Must Haves, the other from AT&T (a prepaid card). I’ve been using it for 7 months with no difficulties.

I ran out of Speed Fusion, therefore, I added more. At the same time, my AT&T card became stuck on “Obtaining IP Address” and would not connect. Previously, I’ve always left the APN on Auto. I’ve checked the APN via AT&T website and it should be “Broadband,” for Prepaid. This does not work.

I have a ticket with Peplink to provide upgrades. They began the upgrades about 17 hours ago and I haven’t heard back at all. Now, I cannot use Peplink or my Speed Fusion Connection at all as it won’t conenct to the internet. Incontrol says I’m connected, yet no connection when using either of my 2 Peplink wifi connections.

I now have 2 error codes in my Remote Dashboard: “Unable to Connect to Web Admin… Connecting in 30s” & "Possible Attenna Malfunction Detected: “Cellular 1”. All of my attennas are connected securely.

Any help is appreciated. Ticket #24030392.

Have you reached out to ATT for assistance? Is the plan you selected approved for use in routers?

1 Like