Some sites unreachable when SpeedFusion enabled - how to work around?

On my Balance 20X I setup a simple SFC Protect speed fusion profile to bond my T-Mobile 5G and Verizon 4G LTEA (cat 12) WAN links. Easy to setup and use, enabling with SFCProtect->“Route by LAN client” to just enable for my desktop computer as a start.

I find, however, when speed fusion is enabled, some websites are no longer accessible and give errors like “Access Denied
You don’t have permission to access “http://www.lowes.com/search?” on this server.” I also find my VOIP device stopped working (could no longer connect to server).

I fixed the VOIP problem with a single outbound policy which forces routing through my T-Mobile WAN connection (Enforced via mac address of VOIP gateway device).

I have tried to adding a rule to override the website address of lowes.com, for example (Domain Name = lowes.com, in this case) by Enforcing its use of the T-Mobile WAN connection … but that does not fix the problem. There was also an existing HTTP_Persistance rule enabled by default and I tried turning it off and still have the above lowes.com problem (I was not sure that HTTP_Persistence rule is trying to do).

So how to use SpeedFusion without getting blocked by websites? I realize streaming sites forbid VPN’s, which at is core SpeedFusion seems to be … but I am not doing any streaming that I have to worry about on my desktop computer.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have search over years of peplink forum and have not turned up any solutions for this problem.

thanks
greg

Hi. Looks like you have asked this in two locations/threads. I’ll respond to the other one.)