Kindly we need solution based on the attached network diagram for connectivity between three sites.
The current situation is as below:
- Three sites connecting to each other using point to point wireless links according to the diagram.
- there are two paths between each site using wireless links.
- average bandwidth of each wireless link is mentioned on the diagram.
- All wireless radios are in bridge mode.
- Plant2 is the head office and the center point.
**Requested Solution is:
- Aggregate bandwidth of these two wireless links to increase bandwidth between each site using Peplink solutions. also fail-over is needed in case of one wireless link goes down.
** Please give us solution and recommended models to deploy. also I need to know if its possible to use regular load balancing instead of SpeedFusion when all radios are in bridge mode ?
Waiting your reply,