Reading the posts regarding SOHO throughput makes it sound like the Surf SOHO mk3 can not deliver the 120 MB download speed that the product specs state. Is there an explanation for getting lower download speeds than the spec states?
- ISP connection was upgraded to over 200 MB so I have set the upload and download settings and set the check box to enable DSL/Cable optimization. WAN speed settings are: 120 DL, 20 UL
- Running firmware 7.1.0 build 1289
- PC is connected via ethernet to the SOHO and is the only device on the network during tests.
- Speed varies between 50 to 80 MB download.
- Speed when connected directly to modem is over 200 MB.