Soho admin screen gives me a blank page under the AP tab

Everything worked fine yesterday until I bricked the router and needed to do a factory reset.
The admin interface seems to work for all tabs except the AP tab where I get the left column (wireless ssid and settings tabs) with a blank main screen.
I suspect I switched something on or off but can’t seem to figure out what.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to turn this listing back on please ?

Hi, weird stuff happening in the WebAmin UI is normally browser cache related. Try changing browsers to test (and clear cache). Otherwise post a screenshot for review.

I normally use Firefox. I loaded up Chrome and got the same result.
The screen shot here is from Firefox:

Those are hidden networks?

No
BTW, both networks show up in the dashboard screen but when I click on ‘details’ and I get redirected to the AP tab, I see a blank screen where the details would normally appear.

Dooooohhhh … had the brilliant idea of turning the wifi off to see if that reset would help. Of course I have no wired clients to turn wifi back on …

I will have to find a computer with an ethernet plug.

yeah it’s not loading the page that’s cached

problem solved

Yes, I guess it is since both networks are now turned off and the blank page reflects the actual condition and nothing works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that was interesting … LOL … wifi is back on, the AP page is still empty :frowning:

otherwise everything else is okay?

@jens

Please open a support ticket for support team to check.

1 Like

A ticket has been opened.

More testing has been done by me and it would appear that the issue arose because of a broken build of firmware 8.0.2.
Build 1480 works fine but when I updated after my last factory reset, I was served build 15??. That build seems to be broken.
I have forced build 1480 onto the SOHO and the AP tab acts as designed again.

@jens

Please follow this with Support team, they may need to check on the device inorder to advice on this.

I have updated the ticket with the solution.