SNMP Settings via InControl?

This may be in an obvious place but is there a way to configure SNMP on a Group using IC2? I’m fairly new to the cloud ecosystem and wasn’t sure if this was something we could do there or was a local setting on each device?

We have a mixed deployment (Peplink backhaul, Xirrus access points) and would like to use an NMS server for all our infrastructure.

Best,
Niko

You can’t configure SNMP in InControl2 at the moment. Anyway, we plan to implement it in future InControl2 release.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Can someone help me find the snmp settings for my incontrol appliance?

SNMP service is always enabled in ICA 2.4.2. Its community is “public”. Configuration for the service is unavailable. But we will add it in later ICA releases.

2 Likes

Can we disable this until we can control the feature? This is a security concern for us.

Please enable remote assistance on your ICA’s control panel, and then DM me its S/N. I will manually disable it for you. We will add an option of the control panel in the next ICA release.

2 Likes

InControl2 support for SNMP would be a significant competitive advantage versus Cradlepoint NetCloud. It has also already been implemented by Sierra Wireless in their AirVantage system.

1 Like

Now, have update new?

Hello @TK_Liew
any news on this?
Kind regards

SNMP is supported by InControl2 now. Please refer to the screenshot below:

1 Like