- A busy European F&B manufacturer.
- Currently running on 1 ADSL connection via copper phone lines within the factory.
- To improve factory internet coverage.
- Integrate existing ADSL connection to a new 4G LTE router for increased internet bandwidth capacity.
- Optimise workflow.
- To future proof the network configuration, we suggest using a Balance 20X LTE router to work alongside the existing ADSL connection. The Balance 20X has a FlexModule Mini which can be expanded to support a second LTE connection.
- Install an outdoor 4G LTE antenna to avoid signal disruptions which can be caused by thick walls or roof.
- Configure firewall rules, traffic routes and prioritization in order to optimize data flow.
- The result could be capable of 1x WAN ADSL (2-8Mbps) + 1 WAN 4G LTE (20-40Mbp).
- To simplify network management and configurations, Peplink’s InControl 2 will be used to allow for valuable data to be collected for traffic analysis as well as fine tuning.
- An optional SpeedFusion Cloud is recommended (subscription only, no need for time-consuming and complicated deployment). Utilizing our SpeedFusion technology can provide many benefits e.g. Bandwidth Bonding.