hi there i am new to peplink.
i have 2 dsl speed on both is 6mbps download and 1 mbps upload

i want to bond both dsl to one fast speed

so i will get 12mbps download and 2 mbps upload at single connection

is it possible if it is can someone give me sone guidance step by step

is it plug and play or i have to do some setting>

Thanks in Advance

Welcome to the Peplink world!
The Peplink Balance 20 does not support bonding but it does do load balancing very nicely.
How many users/devices do you have on your network?
Generally, load balancing will give you the feel of a bonded link (even when doing a SpeedTest)

The device is pretty much plug and play. You might want to set your routers to “bridge mode” (sometimes known as IP Passthrough or dumb mode). This means that your public IP address is then assigned directly to the Pepwave.

The other settings you might want to look at are Outbound policies. This defies how your two WANs are utilised. For balancing between two links that are similar, I would recommend a rule like this;

Thanks Gno
i did connect 2 dsl to peplink
when i do speed test i get 12mbps
i want to setup my ip camera as remotely so i can watch at home
if i get dlink router and setup my nvr port forwarding will i get same speed for remote viewe? or it will only use 1 dsl?

You can set up dydns on both WANs and make sure that the ports you are forwarding to are applied to both WANs.

For the dydns, you will need to set up a dydns for each WAN e.g. cctv1.noip.org and cctv2.noip.org so if you try to connect and one of the WANs is down, you can use the other WAN

1 Like

Hello @goga,
If you use the InControl2 service to manage and monitori your device, you will not need to setup DynDNS as InControl2 will supply you with a URL, this is called “Find My Peplink Service”. @Erik_deBie has compiled a guide here on the feature.

This is a great way to get started.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi There
my one isp gateway is 192.168.2.1 2nd one 192.168.3.1
my peplink gateway is 192.168.1.1
my nvr for ip camera ip is now 192.168.2.xxx
question should i connect my nvr to peplink lan port or one of dsl router?
if i connect my nvr to peplink then my nvr gatway will change to 192.168.1.xxx
do i have to port forwarding in peplink or both wan

can you plz let me know where shoul i connect my nvr and where should i change my port forwarding?

Thanks

anyone can help here

Hello @goga,
We recommend that you talk with your Peplink supplier, they should be a Certified Peplink Partner, a network drawing would be helpful also in understanding your design and what you are attempting to do.

Where are you based, who did you source your Peplink from?
You can use this link to find your find your nearest Certified Peplink Partners
https://www.peplink.com/peplink-certified-partners/

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile: