Setting up Pepwave as second router to get to some resourses

I have a Ubiquiti network in my house and own two Pepwave routers: MAX BR1 MK2 (HOMEBASE) and MAX BR1 Pro 5G (MOBILE)

The MAX BR1 MK2 (HOMEBASE) was my first unit and was replaced in my mobile unit (RV) with the MAX BR1 Pro 5G (MOBILE). HOMEBASE is now in the house with the Ubiquiti network and there is a SpeedFusion VPN setup between HOMEBASE and MOBILE.

The ISP is willing to give more than one public IP address, so both the HOMEBASE and Ubiquiti networks are connected directly to the internet. Both units’ WAN ports are plugged into an unmanaged switch. The ISP modem is also plugged into the same switch. The end result is that both HOMEBASE & Ubiquiti are in the same location using the same connection with different IP addresses.

The goal is to figure out a way to access the NAS & Windows AD on the Ubiquiti network VLAN 5 to the users on MOBILE:

I’m thinking it is pretty simple to do, but wanted to get more expert options on it. Can I set up the following:

1. Set up a “Third-party Gateway” VLAN on the Ubiquiti network for the HOMEBASE’s Untagged LAN, let’s give it an ID of 500.

2. Set up a VLAN 5 on the HOMEBASE, give it the same IP range as the Ubiquiti network’s van 5 (192.168.5.1/24), and give it an IP that is not used by anything else on the Ubiquiti network, but turn OFF DHCP.

3. Configure one port on the Ubiquiti network with the untagged VLAN/primary network is 500 and it also allows VLAN 5 on it.

4. Plug the HOMEBASE’s LAN port into that port on the managed switch.

My thinking is this: once that is setup, if a computer on the MOBILE network knows the IP address of the machine on VLAN 5, it will be able to connect to the HOMEBASE trunk via SpeedFusion VPN and then HOMEBASE will route the traffic to the VLAN 5, going to the actual NAS & Windows AD.

Long term: The HOMEBASE, NAS, and Windows AD will be moving to someone elses house where it will continue to have it’s own IP address, independent of the firewall that is already at that location. The NAS & Windows AD will not be on the other network, just on HOMEBASE. It is my impression that the above will simply work there, considering the NAS & Windows AD both use static IP’s on the network they are on.

Will this work? Is there a better way? The whole goal is to add this to both networks with minimal disruptions as possible.