Separate syslog local facility for URL logging?

Hi all, I’m a new owner of a Surf SOHO MK3. I was having trouble getting the SOHO to log to my rsyslog on my fedora 35 box because I didn’t know which local facility was the default. Then I found this thread

which explains they are sent to the default local0. Now it’s working. But new problem. It logs some logs, but not the URL logs, which I need. Michael Horowitz on his routersecurity.org site, mentions that the URL info is not logged to the internal server, but sent automatically to an external server. I’m assuming they are sent to a different local facility. Does anyone know which one? Is the default port UDP 514 as is the other log info, or a different port. I cannot find any other info in the forum that answers this question. Any help appreciated.

Thanks to all who took the time to read this question, which tech support at the 5G store couldn’t answer, and failed to escalate. After several hours of experimenting and testing, I found the answer. Both the URL logs and the Session logs are logged to the kernel facility. Which is stupid in my opinion, because then they get interspersed with all the kernel messages from the host machine. I’ll have to write a script to sort them and put them where I want. Hope this helps someone else who may be wondering where their logs are.