Scheduled Reboot, MAX BR1 Mini

If I schedule a reboot via the web interface or via InControl2 will the reboot take place even if the router becomes disconnected from the internet?

I want to test some things remotely using InControl2 that may result in a disconnected router, When this happens the router has to be rebooted or power cycled. Does the router remember the scheduled reboot even if disconnected?

We have never tested this with the reboot scheduled via IC2 but I can tell you if it is done locally (or via IC2 Remote Web Admin) it definitely will reboot on schedule.

For some time I have had a reboot scheduled every Sunday at midnight. In the last week, IC2 showed that both the cellular and wi-fi WANs had disconnected. I was not at the boat, so I waited hoping the scheduled reboot would fix the issue. However, per IC2 there was no reboot. The WANs still show disconnected, and the event log still shows the device offline as of the first failure date. I am confused what “disconnected” means, and how that is different from “device offline”, as well as why the scheduled reboot did not work?