Save or transfer bandwidth statistics

I am soon going to replace a Peplink Balance 710 for a newer one but I would like to save the monthly bandwidth statistics. Even better would be if I could transfer the statistics to the new B710. Is there a way to do this?

//Marco

Hi Marco,

Do you had InControl2 management enabled for the B710 ? If yes, you can export some of the bandwidth usage statistics reports using InControl2. For more information, please refer to the attached screenshot.

Else we may need to consider this as feature request to allow Exporting bandwidth usage statistics reports from the Webadmin page.

Thank You

Yes, InControl2 is enabled but it only shows statistics from December 2015 and I have statistics for 4 year I want to save or transfer.

BTW, the CSV Dowload URL only shows in the daily view, however by changing in the URL string “type=daily” inte “type=monthly” you can download a CSV for the monthly statistics.

It would be a great feature to allow exporting bandwidth usage statistics!

As for now, 6 months data retention is given for the bandwidth reports, this why it will keep up to December 2015 data from the current date (May 2016).

To keep data more than 6 month you may consider use IC2 API . You can program your own caller to call the data from IC2 API in monthly basics to keep the data in your local servers. For more information, you may refer to the URL below:

http://www.peplink.com/ic2-api-doc/

This may related to the missing of download URL for the Monthly Bandwidth Reports. Please stay tuned, we will check on this.

I will move the request under feature request and let Engineering team to consider the feasibility.

Thank You

Hi,

The issue fixed. You should have the CSV download URL now for the monthly report. For more information, please refer to the attached screenshot.

Thank You