Router Client list != AP Client list

I am new to using the AP controller inside my Balance One. I am noticing that even though both reports are being served by the router, somewhere something isn’t quite right.

When I look at the router client list, I see some wifi clients without signal strength (I just have a blue line). When I look at the AP->client list, I see these clients signal strength, but they have an IP of 0.0.0.0. When I look back at the router client list, I notice that these clients with 0.0.0.0 have the correct IP listed. So, the router client list knows the appropriate IP address, but not the wireless signal strength - and then the AP->client list knows the signal strength, but not the IP address.

This is not a critical issue as everything appears to be working correctly from the client perspective. I am just wondering what could be causing it and if there is possibly a workaround for it.

FWIW, these devices are all pulling IP addresses from DHCP with reservations.

Both client lists should able to see the signal strength and IP address as below.

I suspect it is related to the web UI refresh interval between both client lists.

must have been. It seems to have finally reconciled and all data is available on all lists. This gear is great!