Route table display

another +1 from my side

even for FusionHub it is important, because you never find a route conflict in a meshed network without that.

2 Likes

We deploy routers/firewalls from Cisco, Adtran, Cradlepoint, Palo Alto, Ubiquiti, Edgewater/Ribbon, VeloCloud. Peplink is the first vendor we have encountered that does not have the “show ip route” command or equivalent. Truly baffling.

1 Like

@Mario_Marquez I’ve read your multiple posts regarding this subject and I have a suggestion you may wish to consider. I, for one, have found Peplink to be a very responsive company that listens to its customers. Indeed, a great many suggestions made in the Forum have found their way into firmware.

If you have a requirement that is not being met by the present FW start a new thread and place it in the “Feature Requests” category. In the body of your text provide a link to the recent threads where you have discussed the issue any messages which may be pertinent after conducting a search. Explain what you want and provide a solid use case. Ask for a response. The good folks at Peplink will read it. I have a strong guess that you’ll receive an authoritative answer. Peplink responds very well to great ideas.

3 Likes

Just a heads up that we are aware of this need and the team is looking at some possible options. We will get back to this. Thanks.

5 Likes

We will try to catch up on this feature in 8.3.1. Probably the routing table can be shown via CLI.

3 Likes

This feature was first requested in 2016, some 7 and a half years ago, and has been asked for many, many times since. Is it still not possible? On the UBR-LTE it does not seem to be so.

Amazing.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

We also would love this even if it only was for non-sdwan routes.

1 Like

There is CLI support to show the route table since 8.4.0. Extracted from 8.4.0 release notes.

1 Like

In case you may have missed it, there is an option on InControl to access the CLI at your convenience.

3 Likes

CLI Command is support ip-route-show for those who haven’t used it before.

5 Likes