Remote IP Address over PepVPN

I have two sites with a Balance 20 router in each one and a PepVPN between them. Is there a way for a device in site 1 to get or be assigned an IP address from the site 2 pool of addresses?. Site 1 is 192.168.1.1 and site 2 is 192.168.2.1. I need a device in the 192.168.1.1 network to have an IP adress from the 192.168.2.1 network, thru the VPN.
I have tried setting a fixed IP from site 2 in the device (e.g. 192.168.2.50) and an “outbound policy” in site 1 “enforcing” the Macaddress of the device thru the PepVPN, but it does not seem to work. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes. But why do you want to do this? What is the goal? What you are looking for is a layer 2 bridged VLAN over VPN. I made a video about that a while a go here (SD-WAN as a Long Distance Ethernet Cable.

Unless it has multiple network cards, that device would only be able to have a single IP in the 192.168.2.x network - it will also likely need to be cabled to a specific LAN port on your Balance (or managed switch).

You would build a layer 2 and layer 3 vpn Concurrent Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN tunnels between the same sites

Then assign the layer 2 to a VLAN that you then present to the device you want to be on the ‘remote network’.