[With apologies if this is all obvious]
- FusionHub Solos fw 8.0.0s047 build 1598 running on vultr and UpCloud. Static IP addresses.
- A Balance 380 fw 8.0.0 build 2636. Static IP address.
- A MAX HD2 fw 8.0.0 build 4203. Cellular connection, carrier NAT address (i.e., not routable).
Test WAN connections between the FusionHubs and the other devices.
- Select two devices, identify one as server (requires a routable IP address) and the other as client. In this example the FusionHub is selected as the client device and the Balance 380 as the server.
- Copy the IP address of the server interface you want to test from the server window to the remote IP address in the client window, and select which interface to exercise on the client. Hit “Start test.”
It does not matter whether your client device in the test has a routable IP address or not. Here’s an example of the test with the FusionHub (vultr/UpCloud) as server and the HD2 is the client, using a celllular connection (AT&T):
Both FusionHubs are stock Solo installations on vultr and UpCloud servers (with the caveat that the firmware is slightly modified for reasons that have nothing to do with this experiment).
If the above does not work then it seems likely that your network is in trouble, at either end. If you are running the FusionHub on vultr or UpCloud then the problem is likely at the other end.