- A multinational automotive manufacturer based in Asia.
- Currently using a single LTE modem router in vehicles to provide connectivity.
- The demand for in-car conferencing has been increasing since COVID-19.
- A robust device able to handle multi-cellulars and optimize them providing a more reliable connection to the user.
- Multi-cellulars because of a constant moving car so signals will vary.
- Wi-Fi functionalities for in-car use would be an added bonus.
- We would suggest the MAX Transit Duo to be deployed.
- This dual cellular LTE router with redundant SIM slots allow for simple failover to another SIM.
- As well as this, data over protection can be utilized by switching over to another SIM.
- This device is perfect for in-vehicle deployments due to its default mounting ears which allow secure install within the vehicle. It’s certified shock and vibration resistance is also beneficial.
- Deploy SpeedFusion Cloud (subscription only, no need for time-consuming and complicated deployment) to utilize our SpeedFusion technology providing many benefits e.g. bandwidth bonding.