Release notes from new Incontrol2 firmwares

Hi there,

can anyone provide me a link where I can find the release notes to the latest Incontrol firmware releases? Or maybe tell me where I can find them?

Best regards

Stefan

When you log into InControl2, there is a notifications bell in the far upper right next to your user name. If you click on that, you’ll see the latest release notes and the release date for the different platforms.

Release dates:
Venus: 2023-11-06
Mars: 2023-11-20
Earth: 2023-11-27

What’s new
• InTouch
o Web-based InTouch: add two compatibility options.
o InTouch profiles can be accessible by some InTouch users only.
• Reports
o Wi-Fi Report > SSID Usage: added per-SSID client usage.
o Group-level Usage Reports > Daily: clicking a date will show per-device per-WAN usage.
o Daily usage reports: the date range changed from 32 to up to 45 days.
o Performance Test: location and speed data are now recorded in test results.
• Custom map markers can be uploaded in the Organization and Group Settings screen. They can be chosen for devices’ markers in Device Details > Edit screen.
• Added group-level operation log. Available to group administrators too.
• Outbound Firewall Rules: added a checkbox option for including router-generated traffic.
• The organization and group level option “Auto Update Captive Portal SSL Certificate” has been reset to disabled. Users will need to manually enable it. Balance and MAX firmware 8.4.1 or above are now required.
• Improved eSIM activation status report.
• Added display of live vehicle status data collected from OBD-II interface on Device Details.
• Added support for multiple subnets in the LAN_NETWORK_LIST field to group-level Device IP Settings.

1 Like