Regarding the setup for FTP server and FTP client in Balance 580 & Max mobile router

Hi,

I configured peplink 580 to one of my client for ftp access from outside.They have given me ip as NAT ed ip:10.100.1.6.I have configure this one through drop in mode method for wan1.Now i have to connect this device to peplink max mobile router.That was configured with 2 dongle i have configured this 580 static ip in speed fusion with 580 remote id.But the sppedfusion signal is showing starting not connected to 580 model.please rectify

Hi I need a help to configure ftp server in my end using peplink 580 device.I have got nated static ip from firewall 10.100.1.6.How do i setup configuration in peplink 580 device for connect local ftp server machine.As well as my client side they use max mobile router device.What is the instruction to set ftp related settings in max device for access ftp server in my end through 580 peplink device.Please help me

Hi Karthikncs,

Possible for you to share us the network deployment diagram for the B580 & MAX router? (Do make sure the ftp server, ftp client and firewall info are included in the network diagram) This will help us to better understand the current network setup before we can advice the necessary configuration.

1)The firewall is not in between B580 and FTP server.The firewall is directly connected from Internet Modem.After Firewall The B580 device and FTP server has connected

2)Yes.B580 Device is running in drop in mode.B580 Device has connected with Firewall using wan 1 port.The Firewall push the IP address as NATed IP to B580 device.

The firewall Public IP :60.x.x.203
B580 Device Public IP:60.x.x.206 NATed as Local IP 10.x.x.6

3.)FTP server Local IP:10.x.x.100
4.)Yes Speed fusion has established in both the device b580 & MAX OTG
5.)Yes we have configured FTP client should access FTP server via speedfusion tunnel or is there any other way for client access the FTP server instead of speedfusion tunnel

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification, I have hide some sensitive info on the posts above. If this is the preferred design, please perform steps below:-

1. Enable Port Forwarding for TCP 32015 and UDP 4500 on firewall. Please ignore this if this is done.

2. Ensure no blocking for ports TCP 32015 and UDP 4500 for inbound and outbound on firewall.

3. Ensure firewall LAN IP is default gateway for FTP server (Believe firewall LAN IP is 10.x.x.x).

4. Please refer here to configure SpeedFusion on B580 and MOTGs.

Hope this help.