RDP Not Working when connecting from MAX BR1 Pro 5G to the network managed by a FusionHub running in a Hyper-V VM

I’ve been able to establish a SpeedFusion VPN connection between our MAX BR1 Pro 5G router and FusionHub on our home network running in a Hyper-V virtual machine.

From my laptop on the MAX BR1’s network, I can ping devices on the home network, and access file shares on the server running the Hyper-V VM.

But I’m not able to Remote Desktop into the server (hosting the Hyper-V VM) or to any other computer on the home network.

I tried establishing a Layer 2 connection, and that didn’t help.

Any suggestions???

Did you check to see if it’s due to an MTU issue? The MSS needs to be controlled separately or the tunnel itself needs to allow fragmentation.
Or have you checked to make sure you’re not filtering anything on the BR1 Pro side?

We have several hundred clients connecting from remote clients to RDP/RDS servers hosted behind fusion hubs. So I know it works :slight_smile:

This post was created early in the process of getting our Pepwave/FusionHub configuration working.

RDP was failing due to a configuration problem in our Pepwave router - which has been fixed, and now RDP is working correctly.