Pulse Cellular (Verizon Hotspot Premium - Unlimited) with MAX BR1 MK2 Router with Cat 6 LTE

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across this community recently and just want to say thank you to everyone who keeps this community active. I am brand new to the full-time on the road lifestyle and have had several of my questions answered just lurking through this forum.

Does anyone have any experience with using Pulse Cellular as their data plan solution when using their Pepwave Max BR1 MK2 w/ Cat 6 LTE?

Currently I use Verizon for my cell plan, but Verizon does not offer a data-only plan that will work for my full-time job data needs. I am looking into this data plan as my primary mobile internet solution while living and working out of my RV full time. Pulse Wireless is a fairly new company that sells their own data plans but utilizes the 4 major networks. Having a strong and consistent connection with no data caps is a priority with my job.

I contacted Pulse Cellular but they had not yet tested the Verizon SIM cards provided with this plan on the Max BR1 MK2 LTE-As, so they couldn’t give me a straight answer when I asked if the provided SIM card will work.

Next step is buying a 1 month data plan through Pulse Cellular and trying it out in the Max BR1 LTE-A, but if the SIM card won’t work with the Max BR1 MK2 LTE-A, I am out the cost of that 1 month of data service.

Has anyone used a Verizon data plan through Pulse Cellular with their Pepwave Max BR1 MK2 LTE-A? If so, did the SIM card work ok with your Max BR1 MK2 LTE-A?

Thanks everyone!