I have just setup a Balance 20 to two ISPs, both with dynamic IP. Everything seems to work fine except I have this really weird problem.
I have one of the LAN ports of the Balance 20 connected to the WAN port of an Apple Airport Extreme. I configured the Airport Extreme in Bridge Mode to serve as an Wireless Access Point. The problem is that when I am using a Mac or PC, I seem to have problems browsing to certain sites. It is just normal http URLs and the loading will just get stuck and nothing shows up. Browsing to the same site using an iPad is working fine. The Macs/PCs are connected to the same Airport Extreme wirelessly.
I have tried the following:
- Use different Macs and PCs
- Made sure the DNS server setting for iPad and Macs/PCs are the same. I have tried using Google DNS as well
- Connected the Macs/PCs to the LAN port of the Airport Extreme
- Set all HTTP traffic in Outbound Policy to Persistence and also Enforced
- Connect the Macs/PCs to a LTE MiFi (via a 4G mobile network) and those exact same sites can be reached without any problem. So the problem should not be with the PCs and Macs
The strange and frustrating thing is it only happens with a handful of sites. Browsing other sites have no problems at all
Any suggestions on what I can do or how to troubleshoot where the problem lies?