Potential Job

Job Title:
Network Engineer/VoIP Systems Admin

*Large scale Hosted VoIP deployment, around 1,800 Polycom VVX Series Phones, Yealink T19’s, Cisco SPA112 ATA’s, 2 Peplink Balance 2500’s, 4 380’s, 2 One’s, 2 Cisco Catalyst 4500-X series core switches, 50 Cisco SG200 Series Switches, 60 AP One AC Minis, Netgear Universal Wireless Adapters. (Must be proficient in all hardware) (Looking for Peplink guru)
*All brand new Cat6 and Fiber network run parallel to data network. (Will be complete in 6 months)
*Looking for someone that is proficient and on point in terms of diagnosing and handling issues at a very fast rate. You will also need to learn our web portal for all call routing. I will be helping you install the initial network but once completed you will be full time at location which are 4 hospital locations within a 5 mile radius in New York Area in Westchester County.
*All locations will have a minimum of 2 ISP’s with more than enough bandwidth and every Balance will be mirrored and in HA mode except for the Balance Ones.
*Pay TBD

Send me a private message if someone is interested, again this is a full time job and must be a Peplink Person. Game changing opportunity, I cant be there full time due to handling our base so I need someone that I can rely on for the day to day issues that will arise being that it is a hospital environment.