Port forwarding doesn't work

I have read many post in here. I have set up port forwarding and it seems to work.

My problem is that i want to restrict the incoming source IP to an IP address. when i tried to do this, the Firewall\Inbound Firewall\Rules\Default rule gives me problem.

When I leave it “allow”, any source IP can access the port forwarding IP address. when I set to Deny only that IP address can get through and all of my Speed Fusion IP printing traffic get blocked from my print server.

Here is the configuration that worked with the Firewall\Inbound Firewall\Rules\Default set to any/any/any/any/deny.

Network\Inbound Access\Servers Server-test: 192.168.101.10
Network\Inbound Access\Services Service-test: IP Protocol=any; Port mapping: Service port:90 Map to port:80; Inbound IP address: WAN 1.

Firewall:
Outbound Firewall Rules: Default
Inbound Firewall Rules:

Test1: Rule Name: Test1; WAN connection: Any; Protocol: Any; Source IP & Port: single address - IP: 205.205.205.101; Destination IP & Port: Single Address --IP: 192.168.101.10; Action: Allow

DatacenterPulbicIP: Rule Name: DatacenterPulbicIP; WAN connection: Any; Protocol: Any; Source IP & Port: Network - IP: 210.210.210.101 – Mask:255.255.255.240; Destination IP & Port: Any; Action: Allow

DatacenterPrivateIP: Rule Name: DatacenterPrivateIP; WAN connection: Any; Protocol: Any; Source IP & Port: Network - IP: 10.10.10.1 – Mask:255.255.0.0; Destination IP & Port: Any; Action: Allow

Default: any/any/any/any/deny

When I have the above configuration, everything works but i can’t have my DatacenterPrivateIP in the firewall setting like this. this is a security issue because that is my internal network address at my datacenter. When I removed the DatacenterPrivateIP: Rule Name: DatacenterPrivateIP, my printing stopped working. the DatacenterPulbicIP does not seem to have any effect.

Any one has any idea? Thanks.

Hi,

1. May I know what is the firmware version (Status > Device)?

2. Possible to share the screen shots of your Port Forwarding and firewall rules? If this is sensitive, please open a ticket for us to take closer look.

Thank you.