Pepwave OTG and Lan

I hope this is the correct forum. If not apologies. I have a Pepwave on the go, which is connected to a wifi source. I am able to connect all our computers and printer etc with no problems. I do however have a synology NAS and I was wondering if there was any way to connect this so that it is seen by the computers. It can only be connected via the LAN and when I do connect it cannot be found on the home network which is created with Pepwave OTG. If there is a solution I would be delighted to hear of it.
Thanks

If your synology NAS is on the exact same LAN network as the OTG, there is no reason you should not be able to access it. Is the OTG handing out a DHCP IP address to the NAS?

Hi, Sorry but I am a complete beginner at this. Do I go into the manager and into wired set up and set the lan on the same name as the wifi? If not could you guide me please.

Did you purchase your OTG from one of our resellers? If so, they should be able to provide you the needed support.

NO, I could not get one from a UK supplier.These machines are very difficult to get hold of in the UK, so had to buy a new one off an ebay supplier. I would appreciate some help if possible.

Ok, I understand and will try to help.

It sounds like all your computers and printer are connected and working fine, so it should be no different for the NAS. Do you know what is different about the NAS configuration? Is it set to automatically receive an IP address? I assume this is how you have your computers and printer set up?

Thanks for the help. I have reconnected the NAS and the sinology wizard has picked up the NAS so it seems to be working OK. Is it possible to connect via the EZ to be able to access over the internet?

I’m not sure what you mean by EZ, but it order to access your NAS remotely from the internet requires a publically routable IP on the OTG along with the correct port forwarding rules. The sinologt tech support should be able to help with this.

Thanks -Tim

Thank you for the help, all is now running well. This is a great little machine!

Awesome, glad to hear it!