Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G

Hi All,

I wish to create a single LAN where all of the devices are on the same subnet. I have two Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G modems which are physically separated and communicate over WIFI. Each modem is connected (via the physical LAN port) to multiple PCs. The idea is that all the pc’s can ping the other on the same subnet and the modems should provide a transparent wireless bridge.
I’m not a network expert and I haven’t used these devices before. I have spent a lot of time trying various “things”, but my efforts are hitting a brick wall. I would appreciate any pointers to suggest the best way to achieve the above,

Thanks!

What is your internet source on each?

Hi, for this deployment no internet is required.

Do you have a diagram? Share ip ranges?
Are you using one br1 pro5g as an ap , and one as wifi-as-wan?

I have attached a diagram of the configuration. I do have one setup as an AP and the other setup as WIFI-AS-WAN. Currently I can not ping from 192.168.50.105 to 192.168.50.5 (and the other way around).

The other odd thing is that in order for the WIFI-AS-WAN (SLAVE) to connect to the AP (MASTER) I seem to have to make a WAN connection on the MASTER - not really sure why!

On the Slave Modem side I can not ping 192.168.50.101 (WIFI-AS-WAN address) from any device connected to the Slave LAN (i.e. from 192.168.50.105).

I thought this may be a routing issue. But it doesn’t appear like I can create a static route from the Slave LAN to the WIFI-AS-WAN connection. But this could be my lack of understanding :-).