PepVPN Speedfusion issues on mobile

I have 2 PepVPN Speedfusion servers running peplink fusionhub 9.1.0 firmware 8.1.1 Build 4982, I call them Bond-01 and Bond-02 with approx 30 clients each. All clients have the same general settings, but with different IPs, names, passwords, etc.

Bond-01 connects clients directly to the internet and clients are in NAT mode.

Bond-02 connects clients together and to a central location and clients can all see each other and their subnets.

When the WAN internet drops on 3 of my devices, all Pepwave MAX BR1 MK2s running Firmware 8.1.3 Build 5030, Bond-01 does not reconnect, but Bond-02 functions as expected. When Bond-01 is up, the only indicator that something is wrong is that the cellular section will say “Cellular” “Not available - link failure, no data received” at all times.

Event log on the BR1s only gives the following applicable error when WAN goes down: SpeedFusion: MWH-BOND-01 (MWH-BOND-01, sn:xxxxxxxxxx) disconnected from FTW_to_BOND1 (link failure detected)

The cycle begins with connecting, then proceeds through creating tunnels, but never gets any further. On Bond-01, the speedfusion event log is full of the following messages over and over: SpeedFusion: Accepted TLSv1.3 connection from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX using cipher suite TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

I’ve reset these to defaults, used different sims and tried a multitude of different firmwares, both new and old, but I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on.