PEPVPN network subnet selection

Hello community. Maybe this has been discussed before but I would like to have some help here.
I am trying to set up a VPN tunnel between one of our clients and one of our routers. Both routers are Peplink Balance One Core.
My issue is the following.
If I set IPSec VPN I am able to select which network subnets I can give access to our client but when using PEPVPN I am not able or I don’t know how to do the same as IPSEC…
Is there a way to choose which networks our clients could have access to,in this case 192.168.20.0/24 and 192.168.21.0/24 when using PEPVPN?

Thanks for any help

You can select which networks to advertise over PepVPN under: Network> Routing Protocols> OSPF & RIPv2 Route Advertisement, and it is better to use PepVPN. Internal firewall rules can also be used if additional access control is needed.

1 Like

I have another PEPVPN established. Is there a way to select the advertisement on each one?

I dont see specific isolation for each PEPVPN

Setup route isolation, then if you still need access to another subnet that is not advertized to a OBP (out bound policy) and set the dest to the ip subnet range you are trying to get to and enforce it to the specific vpn tunnel.

1 Like