- A global leader in tire manufacturing.
- Operates in South East Asia as well as exports to North America and Europe.
- Operating for over 50 years with various highly successful subsidiaries.
- HQ load balancing router must be able to support the current 3 fixed ethernet connections.
- Future expansion plans mean potentially 2 more connections need support.
- The branches have 1 fixed ethernet line, so an extra LTE as a failover option would be great.
- Due to the expansion plans and to futureproof, we would recommend a Balance 710 to be deployed at the headquarters.
- This enterprise-grade router can provide up to 2.5Gbps and features 7 WAN ports allowing them to future-proof their setup.
- The default drop-in mode compatibility makes this device versatile to be used in conjunction with the pre-existing network infrastructure such as the firewall and internal server.
- As the branches only require 1 additional LTE connection along with their ISP, a MAX Transit would be used.
- This can use the primary ISP link with an LTE backup for Hot Failover or even Bandwidth Bonding for heavy bandwidth needs, ensuring a consistent and reliable connection.
- The MAX Transit device supports up to 150 users, which is more than enough for the small branches.