Peplink with ISPs that use splash pages

Is it possible to use peplink with ISPs that use splash pages for authentication? I’m very interested in picking up a peplink30 but it’s not clear to me exactly how I’ll be able to auth on the splash pages they both use. Is there any kind of command line access that can be accessed to script logins or something?

You would just authenticate like normal and traffic will start passing once the MAC address of the WAN connection is authenticated. If you are asking if there is a way to write a script to automatically authenticate you once every 24 hours then the answer is no. You might be able to find a way to do it from a PC, but there is no way to configure the Peplink to do this for you.

Thanks for the quick reply.

From a pc that’s behind a Peplink, is one able to route on the private network of either isp?

I don’t understand your question, please elaborate…

One of the ISPs hand out an ip in the private 10.x.x.x range. The website used to authenticate lives in that subnet. Will the peplink router know to route traffic going to 10.x to go through the ISP that hands out addresses in that range?

If you deploy the Peplink in drop-in mode (210 or above) for that subnet then yes it will, but if your ISP is using a splash page for authentication I don’t think a drop-in mode deployment is valid.

You could of course create outbound policy rules to manipulate the traffic as you see fit.