Peplink support freeradius attributes?

Please kindly help tell me about for information Peplink connected between freeredius attributes How to support ,

1 Like

Here’s the RADIUS attributes supported on Captive Portal and WLAN authentication for MAX/Balance 6.3.0 and AP 3.5.3. Fyi, we are using standard Radius attributes.

MAX/Balance (Captive Portal):
Session-Timeout
Idle-Timeout
WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time
ChilliSpot-Max-Input-Octets
ChilliSpot-Max-Output-Octets
ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets

AP (Captive Portal)
Session-Timeout
Idle-Timeout
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id

MAX/Balance (WLAN)
Session-Timeout

AP (WLAN)
Session-Timeout
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id

Hope this help.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to get this to work?

Currently I have FreeRadius with Balance One running Firmware 7.0.0s066 build 2941 configured but it seems to not be responding to any of the ChilliSpot keywords.

I managed to get it work by sending a Packet of Disconnect from the Radius server.

Also whenever I manage the Balance One with IC2 it will only send auth radius packets no accounting packets are sent even though its configured.

What are the speed limits attributes for MAX/Balance (Captive Portal)? I tried using the following but it doesn’t work.

WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down

1 Like

Please make sure Individual Bandwidth Management has been enabled under the page Advanced > (QoS) Bandwidth Control on WEB UI and those attributes are on RADIUS Access-Accept packet.

1 Like

It’s already enabled. I am using Peplink Balance 30 with the latest firmware.

@Randy_Dela_Cruz

Would you able to share your captive portal settings here ? Just want to confirm the settings are in place before consider other possible issue.

1 Like

Here’s the captive portal settings that I’m using.

1 Like