Peplink max BR1 keeps disconnecting

Hello, we have a Peplink Max BR1 that we use with Verizon. We use it in rural agriculture area. One day we keep having connection drops out, reconnect, stay there for a couple of minutes, drop out again.

Verizon signal looked good, so I powered on my old Verizon Mifi hotspot, and disable the LTE connection on Peplink and connect it to my Verizon Mifi wifi. It worked well without dropping any connection since that.

So it does not seem to be Verizon signal problem, not power issue because it continues to work for a couple of hours since that.

I have downloaded the report file but it is not readable to human, can someone help me understand what is wrong?

Thank you.

Hi, Welcome to the forum!
I would suggest you disable the healthcheck on the cellular WAN on the BR1 as its most likely this is too sensitive and so is disconnecting you. When it does that it waits for a moment before reconnecting you.
Since you only have cellular active you don’t need the healthcheck.

1 Like

Thank you for reply, Martin. We tried, disabled the healthcheck. But it still failed and when I put my Verizon Mifi hotspot close and connect it from Mifi wireless, it works fine again for the rest of the day. This does not look like signal coverage problem, we hope peplink can perform better than the regular consumer hotspot, can someone help us? I can download the report file but it is not readable, look like need some parsing tool. Thank you.

Log a ticket with engineering and they can take a look at the diagnostic for you.

1 Like

Thank you.