Peplink InControl: "Service Expiring"

Just logged into Peplink InControl to take a look at my buddy’s MAX BR1 Pro 5G modem (he reported an issue) and notice “Service Expiring.”

So I click on it and get taken to a page that offers a metric butt-load of “Custom Options,” “SpeedFusion Connect Protect,” “PrimeCare+,” “Features Add-on,” and “PrimeCare,” but, nothing to tell me when his current service is actually expiring, nor what he has to buy to maintain whatever he has currently.

Right now the main thing in which I’m interested is not losing the remote view of his modem and its performance.

I’m sure something, somewhere, told me what came with the initial purchase and how long it would last. But, that was nearly a year ago, I don’t do this for a living (did the install as a favor to him), life intervened, etc. So, yeah: My fault.

Can I get some guidance?

ETA: Ok, found what I was looking for. Clicked on the Device Name to view the connection stats and see, on the upper-left, it’s PrimeCare that’s expiring in a bit less than a month. So disregard, I suppose.

Glad you found it Jim, We are a peplink partner and can help you renew it if you need assistance,along with explaination of the different options.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply & offer, Jonathan. Sorry for the late response. I got distracted by Other Things and this completely slipped my mind.

Renewal seems pretty straight-forward. They even supply a handy link right there from the InControl status page.

Did you get handled what you needed?

1 Like

Yep, he’s all squared-away, thanks :slight_smile:

In the process: Found he’d never received an email “inviting” him to his own InControl 2 account. I walked him through getting to the site, he did the “forgot password” thing, got himself logged-in, and renewed PrimeCare for another year.