Peplink in Site C issues

Hi,
I have 3 sites.

Site A: using pfsense with 2.4.4 version
Site B: Peplink
Site C: Peplink

In Site A: I have one server. Pfsense has IPsec connection to Site B Peplink
In Site B: multiple workstations. This peplink connects to Site A Pfsense through IPsec. Also connects to Site C peplink with SpeedFusion (implementation of vpn)
In Site C: I have one server. This peplink connects to the peplink in site B with SpeedFusion.

If I ping server at Site C from Site A, there is no problem. Server A > pfsense A > peplink B > peplink C > server C. Works fine.

If I pink server A from Site C, I can’t reach to it. Server C > Peplink C > Peplink B > pfsense A > Server A. Doesn’t work.

Any clue what I need to setup here so that this works?

Carlos

Do you have tracert/traceroute results that can share ?
Server A —> Server C
Server C —> Sever A

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for replying. Here is the tracert of site C server trying to reach site A server:

Regards,

Carlos

And here it is from site A to site C:

And here is from site B to site A and site Bt to site C.

As you can see the problem I have it on Site C where I have a peplink in place. I am not sure how I am supposed to configure it so that it can have routes over to site A through site B?

Thanks,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

On the first look, I think there is a route missing.

Regards
Dennis

Yes. I just don’t know how to add the route in Site C so that it goes through Site B and finally gets to Site A. It works well from Site A through Site C. But not the other way around. Any ideas how to add this?

Thanks,

Carlos

@Carlitos_Melgar, this is your provided trace route result from Site C server to Site A server:

Please share what is the device and its location for IP addresses below:

• 10.3.40.250 <— Is this Peplink device at Site C?
1 Like
  • 10.3.40.250 <— Is this Peplink device at Site C? Yes. This is the peplink at Site C
  • 192.168.0.1 = The ISP modem/router
  • 10.68.231.206 = no clue. I assume it is ISP devices not in the office
  • 192.168.15.1 = no clue. I assume it is ISP devices not in the office

@Carlitos_Melgar, packet from site C to site A has been routed to the internet. Please add an Enforced Outbound rule in Peplink at site C. You need to enforce 10.10.0.0/24 to the SpeedFusion tunnel.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Much appreciate the help and support!!! Solve the issue. I am leaving the screenshot for anyone else that might find this useful:

Thanks again!!!

1 Like