- An organization headquartered in Latin America.
- It has one of the best coverage and an extensive network of bus routes across the country.
- Amenities offered on the buses include Wi-Fi and entertainment.
- To revamp their existing setup with more capable LTE devices to provide passenger Wi-Fi.
- GPS capability is a must, in order to be able to track and manage the fleet.
- Ease of use and configuration/management.
- Each bus would consist of a MAX BR1 Mini.
- This LTE router is able to support multiple carriers via its redundant SIM slot. This provides a backup connection for failover, should the primary LTE connection fail.
- It is capable of providing seamless passenger Wi-Fi from its built-in AP.
- The Power Terminal Block supports a secure power supply installation.
- The built-in GPS functionality allows for fleet tracking to provide additional business insights.
- This device is perfect to be deployed in buses, with certifications in vibration resistance and rolling stock (E Mark, EN 61373, EN50155, EN 61000)
- By using InControl 2, they are able to push configurations to all devices remotely with zero-touch as well as gain insights into the network usage and performance.